For a startup, the world of online sales, whether products or services, can be daunting at first
However, some big questions remain unanswered, do small retailers really stand a chance online? What about these factors that the big guys dont face but startups do?
- Variety of product choices
- Logistics and supply chain
- Storage and inventory management
- Web technologies including server costs, payment options, COD (cash on delivery)
Even if you cross all these hurdles, how do you market your business? Do a prospective customer trust you to open their wallets?
We at GBG Women, Mumbai are here to help you out. We are bringing in experts speakers from the ecommerce domain who will share their entrepreneurial journey on how they got started and how they are profitably sustaining their ecommerce venture.
Whether you are a woman wanting to take the entrepreneur plunge, or a running a business from home (it can be cute candle making or awesome Dhokla recipes), This event is for you! We will be talking about technology and e-commerce in plain simple English so that you can understand, learn and implement.
Date & Time: Saturday, 11th October. 4pm to 6.30pm.
Venue: 8th Floor, Seminar Hall, (MET) Mumbai Educational Trust, Bandra Reclamation Ranwar, Bandra West Mumbai, Maharashtra -400050
Who Should attend: Primarily meant for Women who want to learn the basics; a few good men are allowed 🙂
- 3.45pm: Registration
- 4.o0pm: Welcome address by Jasmine Pereira, Lead for GBG Women-Mumbai
- 4.15pm: Jayanti Gupta, Founder of www.parinita.co.in will share her entrepreneurial journey in ecommerce space.
- 5.00pm: Harsh Pamnani, formerly Sr. Marketing Manager at FirstCry.com will share ‘how to build a brand among women audience’
- 5.45pm: Tanul Mishra Founder & CEO, eatopia.in will share and interact about her journey in ecommerce.
- 6.30pm: Photo session and Networking
Entry free and by registration only, Do sign-up below or click here. Limited seats.
Questions? write to us at [email protected]