The Good Day is coming, the Achhe Din is coming…Google Day is here!X = organized independently by GBG Mumbai
If you had a chance to witness our GDayX 2013, then little has to be said on why you must attend GDayX 2014, but so much has changed in the last one year, we thought of telling you a bit more; Aamchi Mumbai’s GBG chapter is now one of the best chapter in the world. We have a start-up success story contending in the final round at a global level. True to GBG’s motto of Connect. Inform. Inspire. We have reinvented ourself and strive to be a single ‘go-to’ point for all the start-ups and entrepreneurs in Mumbai.
To match the level of expectations you have on us, and to make GDayX Mumbai 2014 stand apart from our own monthly seminars and workshops, we have hand picked topics and speakers for you to inspire, learn and to grow together.
We are bringing you speakers from half way around the world to one’s with diverse areas of entrepreneurial experience; we have a Harvard graduated lady, a gentleman from Atlanta who started StartupRiot, the man who pioneered crowdfunding in India, two gentlemen from Google India’s startup ecosystem, a Google Developer Expert (GDE), a man who rode 1000 kms on cycle for a raising funds to help kids with eye cancer and more…
See broad agenda & speaker details below. Scroll down for registrations form. A more detailed agenda will be out as we get closer to the event date.
Please note: The event is free of cost but by invitation only. Do fill the registration form and await your confirmation from us.
- Date & Time: Saturday, 13th December 2014. 9.45am to 5.30pm.
- Venue: Seminar Hall, Harkisan Mehta Institute of Journalism, Vile Parle, Mumbai
- Entry: Free and by confirmed registration only.
- Lunch and tea provided free of cost by us
Confirmed Topics & Speakers for GDayX Mumbai 2014
See detailed agenda here
- Keynote address by Sunil Rao, Head of Startup Ecosystem, Google India
- “How to build your business when women are your primary audience”. Naiyaa Saggi, Co-founder at Babychakra.com
- “Using web technologies to empower economically weaker section”. Ruchika Gupta, Art for Akanksha
- “Power your belief with crowdfunding”. Satish Kataria, Managing Director, Catapooolt
- “Dream Big”. Sanjay Parekh, Founder, StartupRiot
- “Taking the plunge”, Jasmeet Gandhi, Umeed 1000 & Microsoft
- “The web is what you make of it”. ElsaMarie, Co-founder, Safecity.in
- “Applying technology in non-tech startups”, Rohan Mirchandani, CEO, Hokey Pokey Ice creams
- “The significance of communities in startup ecosystem” – Paul Ravindranath, Program Manager, Startup Ecosystem, Google India
- “How to be business ready for wearables” – Romin Irani, Google Developer Expert
- “Going beyond price wars, How to build a real ecommerce brand”. Sreeraman Thiagarajan, Chapter Manager, GBG Mumbai
In addition to the highly inspiring topics, we have ‘Open House‘ discussion with Sunil, Paul & Sreeraman moderated by Hardik Shah, to address and answer an array of your questions about technology, startups, what’s new at Google, and more…We also have ‘Lightning Talks‘ by early stage startups.
Registrations closes on the night of 10th December.
Spread the word & stay in touch with us using hast tag #GDayXmumbai on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook.