Androidify My Business
Should you really build an app? If yes then how to go about it?
There are nearly 2 million apps on Google Play, a similar number in Apple App Store too. By 2017, it is estimated that over 160 billion (yes, billion) apps will be downloaded worldwide. All the numbers looks great, the success stories of college drop-outs becoming millionaires with an app is motivating for more apps to be developed with hope of making it big. On a flip side, as many as 25% of app users open an app once and never return. In a mobile first country like India, building the right app is crucial to survival of a startup/business.
We have an event just for you to understand how to get started with the app business, what kind of business needs an app, how to get started, what are the best practises, how to get early traction, why Android for India, etc.
When and Where:
Join us on April 16th Saturday from 3pm to 6pm at Zone Startups India, BSE Building, 18th Floor, Dalal Street, Mumbai 400001
Entry free – register here
Topics and Speakers:
- Keynote address – Sreeraman Thiagarajan
- Does your business need an app? – Debabrata Sengupta
- Building an Android App – Puneet Sharma*
Who should attend the event?
- Early stage startups wanting to build an app
- Entrepreneurs wanting to redefine their business through apps
- Or anyone simply interested to understand the business of apps
Signup below and await your confirmation email. Mail us for any questions at [email protected]
*Speaker changed from Prajyot to Puneet.